Monday, November 5, 2007

Chapter 1 - "She got it wrong.."




"OMO! accident? When where? where is he now? Hospital? Ok i will be right there. Thanks"

Andee just got off the phone with his secretary. Her boyfriend just got into a car accident.
AND GUESS WHAT? she's in Japan.
Andee cancelled all her appointments and meetings for these two days. Yes, to go visit the boyfriend in South Korea.

6 hours later...in Korea...

"Junsu hurry up can you? hyung is all alone at the hospital now"

"Okok dont haste. coming in a minute."

"Whats taking u so long? no matter how u dress up, you will still look ugly."

"Ya! Watch it changmin. Disguising is hard."

"Just take a hat and glasses. no one will recognise you anyway.hahahaha.."

junsu gave a stern glare at changmin and then laughed. You all know he cant keep a serious face.
"Changmin! Junsu! Pale! yunho hyung's waiting downstairs already" jaejoong shouted from the living room.

Andee's pv

i arrived at the hospital looking really confused. The last time i was in korea was 2 years ago. Yes. The boyfriend was here for a business trip and he got into an accident. Awww poor him.i rushed to the reception counter and gave his name. I will have to go to the 10th floor Room 32D.I took the lift and went straight up.It was a sunday and the hospital was filled with visitors.I run hastily and found the room. You have no idea how worried i was. I pushed the door and saw a lifeless human being lying on the bed.

"Oppa!" Tears ran down my face.

" Are u ok?"

In front of me was an unconcious man with head fully bandaged, the face was swollen and there were bruises all over his hands and body.I can hardly recognise him anymore.

"what happen? how did u become like this?"

I know he couldnt answer. He was still asleep. I sat here beside his bed crying cause i wasnt there for him. I miss him so much.An hour passed by..until i hear noises coming and steps running towards the room.

"Junsu, volume down please. Hyung's resting"

Then i saw 4 guys coming into the private room.

I wiped my tears and smiled.

They returned my smile.

i could hear one of them, with a dolphin voice asking,"guys, who is this gal?"

"Im not sure. Hyung doesnt have any female siblings. And he doesnt have a girlfriend either."

Another one with really short hair,and seemed to be the tallest answered.

"Then who is this?"

"he doesnt have a girlfriend? what are they talking about?" i thought to myself.

I decided to end the silence and ask, "You guys are Dongwook's friends?"

"Dongwook? who's dongwook?" the one with the brown hair questioned me.
"isnt this room 32D?"

"no this is 32B and the one on the bed is park yoochun and not dongwook", answered one with a bigger bodybuild.

Omo omo my eyes were so big with shock!

"u mean i gt the wrong person?!!"

they nodded.

"aahhh!!!" i let out a shriek. and ran out of the room. It was really embarassing.

if only i could get a paperbag and hide my face.

#

i stood 2 metres outside the room.now it reads 32D. With a slow pace, i walk towards the hospital room with a heartbeating very fast.dongwook oppa. im finally here. I was so retarded back there. Sorry i come a lil late oppa. i hope you're ok and dont as bad as the guy lying on the other bed.

i was steps away from the door, from the small window on the door i could see visitors. ahh! oppa has visitors.i opened the door quietly, almost tiptoeing. i moved nearer to the bed. Then there he was my boyfriend with a woman at his side. 'Honey, ur fren's here."

Did i hear correctly? Honey?

Oppa opened his eyes. My smile disappeared. I should be happy that he was just slightly injured but i wasnt thankful that he survived. I demand an explaination.

The woman said ." I have to make a phonecall. u go ahead and talk with him." With that she gave me her sweetest smile that i could just slap her with my handbag.She gave oppa a kiss and left.

"Wat the f***?!"

"Oppa wat is that? Who is she, calling u honey and kissing u huh?" i folded my hands.

'Andee sit down please let me explain.."

i grabbed a sit, unwillingly.

"She's my wife."

"She's ur What? wife? since when?"

"we were married for a year already. im sorry for keeping this from you. i am happy together
with u and with her. I dun want to let u go. I love you Andee."

i was determined not to hear anything coming from his mouth. With tears flowing from my eyes, i dashed out the door. he was calling out for me, that freaking bastard. How could he do this to me? I ran off and almost running into that woman.

"I hope ur husband die. good luck." I said to her before running off to the lift.

i dont have a tissue with me and i resorted to using my sleeves to wipe my tears. My eye makeup was ruined. I felt that i could cry a thousand rivers.hurhurhurhur..

I reached the lobby and was heading to my car. My eyes are so blurred by the tears. The next moment i know, i bumped into a man.I couldnt face up and just mouthed a sorry. I duno if he could hear me, i was too occupied to see.

#

A lady bumped into me. Not just any lady, the lady who 'visited' yoochun just now and went to the wrong room. Her eyes were filled with tears. She wasnt walking straight and almost walked into the entrance door.From where i stand i saw her moving towards a vehicle and there she was frantically searching for her car keys. I quicken my pace to reach her. She finally found her car key and unlocked her car. She sat in her car for a few minutes. Most of the time she banged her head onto the steering wheel, countless times. Her shoulders moved up and as if she was crying.She must be crying. I have a heart to move towards her and calm her down. She cant drive in that condition. Who knows wat will happen to her. We dont want another injured person in this hospital due to a car accident. Just look at yoochun's state.

I was a metre away from her car. Suddenly she came out from her car and started banging on the car hood. She was chanting sth like
" i hate you oppa i hate you why does this always happen to me?!"

now i dunno if i should calm her down. She might just scream and go crazy.

I motioned myself towards her. "erm, lady are u ok?" I can see from her eyes that she is going thru sth bad. Her sad eyes, beautiful eyes.Only a few minutes ago she was in yoochun's room and she was in control. Now, look at her she's gg insane.She kept on crying until i grabbed her and told her to stop.She was fidgetting and trying get away from my hold.

"Its ok, everything is going to be ok."

She looked at me and cried louder. In seconds, there she was head on my shoulders and crying, making my tshirt wet. But could tell that she was innocent. I was gg to kill that person who made her cry like this.

"shhh..."

#

No comments: