Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Chapter 3 - The 'so called' new life

Recap from Chapter 2 : "I was wondering who to contact. Ive lost contact with friends from high school. Suddenly i thought of someone. i took my phone and dialed the number."






"Hyung! didnt the doctor said no handphones in the hospital?"

"Shut up changmin". Jaejoong picked up the call.

"Yeobsaeyo"

"Jaejoong ah, we have to cancel all the plans and schedules for the next two weeks until yoochun heals. Meanwhile u all can go for a break."

"really? we really need a break anyway,"

"Ask yunho to drop by the office today to get some materials." the manager said.

click. The call ended.

"changmin ah take care of yoochun for a while. i need to go somewhere."

"arraseo" changmin nodded without looking at his hyung, fully concentrated on his new ipod touch.

Jaejoong's pv

I was on the way to pick up Andee from the airport. Why is she coming to korea? She have been adapted to japan for quite long. Something must be wrong. Im more worried for her than worrying about the possibility of me getting mobbed by the fans. i look at a small mirror i always have had in my car, cap checked, glasses checked. damn I should dress differently when I go out.

After minutes arriving at the designated arrival where Andee told me she will be at, I saw a delicate figure with a black jacket and blue jeans. Fully accessorised with Gucci shades and Louis Vuitton bag, she walked through the arrival door, eyes wandering. Her appeal was totally different than the last time. Today she was more sophisticated, more collected. She looks more like the ‘superstar’. I laughed.

I fasten my pace and looked at her direction.

“Andee!”

She turned to my voice and gave a huge smile and waved. I was so thankful that she didn’t shout back ‘JAEJOONG”. Phewww..

“Annyeong! How have you been jaejoong?” Andee asked while taking off he shades and look jaejoong in the eyes.

“im really…great. How was your flight?” I was caught offguard and stuttered a little.

“it was smooth. You didn’t happen to have plans today do you? im sorry if my arrival have caused disturbance to your schedules.” Andee said smiling.

“anneyo. I have no schedule for today. So its ok. May i?” I was reaching for her luggage.

“no its ok I can manage. “ Andee quickly grabbed her bag.

“nah let me help, it’s the least I can do.” I insisted.

“Aww thanks.” She said with a smile.

We drove off a few minutes later with my black and sleek corvette convertible. (pic)
“Where are we going? Andee, Do you have a place to stay?” He asked.

“Drop me off at Ritz Carlton hotel. I’ll have to stay at the hotel while I get my apartment to be ready in a few days time. The agent will contact me once everything is settled. And by the way, how is your friend? Is he getting better?”

“Yoochun? Oh he is recovering. Ever since the incident all of us were very worried. And the manager even called off all our schedules for these two weeks.”

“What happened?”

“He was involved in a car accident and he got hit pretty bad.”

“Hope he gets better. He is still at the hospital?”

“yeah he is. I should bring you to visit him sometime.”

“why not..why not..”

The rest of the jouney was filled with silence. Jaejoong thought Andee should be tired after the long flight. He took a glance at Andee and saw her sleeping. He smiled.

‘Andee, we’ve reached the hotel.” Slowly tapping her shoulder, he tried not to shock her. Andee opened her eyes and looked around. Jaejoong came out of the driver’s seat and took out her luggage. The doorman helped him and brought them into the lobby. Andee stepped out of the passenger seat and breathed hard. I’m here. She said to herself.

Jaejoong closed the boot and walked towards her. “I’ll pick you up for dinner at 7pm. Rest well Andeesshi.” Andee smiled and thanked Jaejoong for his kindness. “I’ll see you later.”

Jaejoong took out his cell and called a number. “Changmin, what do you want for lunch?”


###


Andee’s pov.

I slide the hotel room access card through the small pad on the door where the handle is, then pushed open the door and placed the card at the slot right beside the aircon switch. My luggage is already placed neatly at the side of my bed. I moved forward towards the window and pushed the curtains open to reveal a very nice view of the city. I looked at my watch. It was nearly 2pm. I opened my luggage to grab a set of clothes and headed to the bathroom. The design of the room was luxurious. I smiled to myself. The water temperature was set at a very warm heat. I soaked myself and relaxed. Soon, I was fast asleep in the bathtub.

###

Junsu walked along the hospital hallway and grabbed a drink from the nearby vending machine. He have never been so restless. He just came from SM building to visit Yoochun. Since Yoochun’s accident, their schedules were cancelled. But still, he and the others will spend some time at the recording studio and write songs. For the last few weeks, they have working hard for the new album; composing new songs and having endless discussions on the theme and concept. Now all he wants is for his big brother to recover fast and get back to performing. He slowly made his way to the ward and greeted his retarded friend.

“Ya pabo! Look who’s here?!!”

###

I lay on the bed, feeling so restless and tired. The scars are still visible. My head still hurts and I’m still weak. I stretched my right hand to grasp the cup of water from the right side of my bed. I want to get out of here. The hospital food is ridiculous. I want Jaejoong’s ramen!! I miss Shyong-ee and Lala!!

Changmin is sitting by the window on the soft couch. He has been asleep for the past hour after eating the lunch Jaejoong bought for us. I had to gobble everything up before the nurse sees the food. She will scream at me if she ever saw the food packaging. Jaejoong went back home after that, leaving Changmin to take care of me. Yunho? I haven’t seen him for a while.

“Just look at the state I’m in. Aigoo, I dun look suave in this ugly hospital uniform.” I said out loud.

I hear someone coming. That must be Junsu.

“Ya pabo! Look who’s here?!!” followed by an ‘eu kyang kyang kyang’.

“Why were you talking to yourself?”

###

No comments: