Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Chapter 2 - The introduction

Andee did not know where he was taking her. Jaejoong drove for miles until they reached a very senile place. The sky was cloudy and grey. The sound of the waves was music to the ears. it was utterly peaceful.

"I come here whenever i need a peace of mind. I hope you can find your peace in this place." Jaejoong said.

Andee look at him without any expression.

"Who is this guy? And why did i ever think of following him in the first place." She thought.

"There's a warmth in him that makes me feel protected. Its like i know im in safe hands."

Andee walked towards the beach,leaving him 10 metres away. He stood by her rented car and looked a distance.

"I trusted people too easily, look at what just happenned. Havent i cried enough already?
My heart was broken and there is no way to put all the pieces together. Its just a waste of time and money travelling here. I need to go home." She said to herself.

"So have you sorted out your thoughts yet?" suddenly a deep voice could be heard.

Andee turned.

"There are no more tears to cry. Im sorry for bothering you. Let me stay here for a while. You can go if u want to."

Andee thought he would walk off but instead he sat beside her.

Jaejoong's pv

"You are not from here i believe." I questioned her. I was curious. Anyone in korea would know Dongbangshinki.

But this gal she look at me as if she havent see me before.

"Im half japanese and half korean. I came here to visit a fren. Arent you one of the guys from the wrong room i went to just now?"

"Yes, we are.." i paused for a while before continuing."..the patient's friends. It was really funny how you got the wrong room. Sitting there crying for a person u didnt noe, yoochun would be happy to see a girl visiting him. even if its a total stranger." i laughed.

She laughed too. I noticed that she has a dimple on her right cheeck. And her eyes sparkle everytime she smiles.

"I need to get back to japan."She said.

"Do u have any relatives here?"I asked.

'Nope. i have no one here. My family moved to japan 5 years ago. My dad was made CEO of samsung international in japan, so the whole family moved."

"Oh i see. So ur working now in japan?"

"Yup as a stylist. I finished grad school 2 years ago. you?"

"im a musician."

"U are?? i can get along with musicians."

She smiled again.

"Im sorry if i sound like im interfering with your private affairs, but why were u crying so hard abt? Did somebody die?"

Ya right go jaejoong. YOU nossy dork.

"Ya somebody died. Died from my heart that is. All thanks to him for breaking my heart. I wish he die a horrible death."

"ooo hold on gal. dont start cursing people. "

"You have no idea what he did to me. We were lovers once, but that two faced freak got married a year ago and didnt tell me. I found out this morning with him on the bed being fed by his wife. I dunno how i can handle all this. Its too shocking for me to accept."

No wonder she was half dead and was gg insane. I had to carry her to her own car.

"Go back to japan and have a break. U have to get yourself back on track and heal. I wish you all the best."

"i dunno how i can talk abt this with a total stranger. What was your name again?"

"I didnt mention my name earlier. Its jaejoong. kim jaejoong. u are?"

"Kim andee. nice to meet you. and thanks for being here. i dunno wat could have happened if i was alone. i think i couldnt control myself. Thank you."

I smiled. I feel happy. Helping people is a good thing right?

"And i hope your friend get well soon. he looks pretty bad."

" yeh we hope so too. I have to get back. My friends would be wondering where i was.You will be ok right? Promise me you wont hurt yourself?"

"i will take care of myself.You have to get back to the hospital."

"here take my number." I handed her a note. "Just call if you need anything...and have a safe trip back to japan."

"I think i'll stay here for a while longer. Goodbye jaejoong and thank you" She smiled.

I managed to give a grin, and i cant believe i winked at her.

#

It has been a week since i arrived back in japan. I think im in the worst shape ever.
Everywhere i go i see places dongwook and i visited. The food places we ate at, the parks we go to, and whenever he's in japan he will fetch me form work. Now everytime i head down to the carpark i feel empty and lost. I cant heal like this.i simply cant.

Dongwook called a million times. I answered the phone only once. He would beg for forgiveness and wants me back. I cant get myself to forgive him after him lying to me for a whole year. Its too much. I cant change my phone number just cause of one bastard. My contact list is huge and i cant possibly call each one of them abt a new number. Its stupid. He knows where i stay at and where i work.He can simply give me a visit. Its scary k.

That was when i realised i cant stay in japan anymore. It brings too many memories. Appa and omma approved of me leaving japan. I said "a 22-year-old should explore and widen her experience. " What an excuse. I booked a flight to korea and managed to get an agent for a house in the suburbs, not far from the city. I was wondering who to contact. Ive lost contact with friends from high school.

Suddenly i thought of someone. i took my phone and dialed the number.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yah! please update! its super good can? omg! what happen when she called him alr! grrrr ):