Friday, January 11, 2008

Chapter 6 - And I met them.


Yunho and me were seated at the doctor’s work desk while we waited for him to collect the work papers. From the look of it, Yunho was still in shock. I looked really tired and shaky at the same time. The doctor finally spoke up.

“I need to run a few more diagnosis on Jaejoong so I need him to stay in the hospital for a few days. And also reflecting on his condition, I think he needs more rests. The staff will continue to monitor his condition therefore we can’t really say for how long he is going to be here.”

“That is alright doctor. Where are the papers that need to be signed?” Yunho asked.

“Here. Sign at the bottom of these 2 documents. By the way, what actually happened?”

“i..we…we were…”

“It’s alright Andee, you don’t have to answer. Doctor, here you go. Please take good care of Jaejoong.”

“We will.”

“And doctor can you please transfer Jaejoong to the executive suite. His condition is pretty bad and it’s better if he was left undisturbed. If.. you know what I mean.”

“Ah yes. We will arrange that Mr Jung. Let me make a few phonecalls.”

Doctor Lee grabbed the telephone receiver and made a few calls. He was done in a few seconds.

“He will be at level 40th north wing, one of our finest hospital executive rooms. “

“Thanks for your time. We will head back now.”

We said our goodbyes.

Yunho and me left the room and headed towards the lift.

“Andee, I think you need to change. I believe u feel uncomfortable with that blouse of yours that is smeared in blood.”

I looked down at my blouse.

He later then noticed the jacket I was holding.

“Is that Jae’s?”

I nodded.

“You should change to that then. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.” He gave her a smile.

I smiled back and said thank you. The lift door opened and I pressed the desired level. I remembered that we were supposed to head back to Yoochun’s room.

When we arrived at the door, I could hear nothing. There was absolute silence. I took a few steps and saw Junsu standing facing the glass window. Changmin was seated next to the bed. Yoochun was lying down, eyes almost half asleep.

“Guys…” yunho called.

“Hyung..” Junsu said softly.

Yoochun quickly stood up from his bed and Changmin helped him.

“Junsu, Changmin, Yoochun.. This is Andee.”

I bowed and said my greetings.

“Yoochun. Is that the person who was fully bandaged last week?”

“Haa?” I could hear silent gasps of shock.

“I was the girl who came to the wrong room.”

“Nuna!! It was you?!” Changmin exclaimed.

Yunho, who was behind me all the while, gave a laugh.

“What girl? wrong room? I don’t understand.”

“Nevermind yoochun. We’ll tell you later. Andee, I think you should use the bathroom.”

“Ah yes. Thank you. I’ll see u guys later.”


###


While Andee was gone, all the 4 young idols of Asia sat at the couch.

“So, she was the one who brought hyung here?” Yoochun asked.

“Yes. And no wonder she seems familiar. Did she tell you what happened yet hyung?” Junsu added.

“No she didn’t. Isnt it better that she tell it to us altogether?” Yunho answered.

“Right.” Yoochun and junsu said it together.

“Eh wait. Why doesnt she recognise any of us?”

“You have to ask her that yourself Changmin.” The leader said again.

“She looks like she’s our age. Changmin you called her nuna didn’t you?” Junsu said.

“Yes I did. I bet she was the one Jaejoong hyung went out with last night since she was the one who brought him here. Don’t you think so?”

“Jaejoong went out with a girl and didn’t tell me?” Yoochun exclaimed.

“Hyung..” junsu pointed out.

“Andee’s here.”

###

“I need to tell all of you what actually happened.”

“Andee, please take a seat.” Yunho then just stood beside her chair.

“Nuna, here’s a drink for you.” Changmin gave a smile.

I smiled back.

“I arrived in korea just this morning. From japan.”

“U mean you’re Japanese? How can you speak Korean so fluently?”

“Im a mixed blood Japanese and Korean. So im familiar with both language.”

“Hyung, let her continue and don’t cut in.” Changmin scolded yoochun.

“Its ok. Jaejoong awaited for my arrival at the airport. He then sent me to my hotel and promised to meet for dinner.”

“But how did you get to know jaejoong?”

“Ouh that’s a long story. It was not long ago. I think it was the same day when I mistook this place as the room I’m supposed to visit in the first place. You see. I came to Korea that week to visit my ex-boyfriend who was then my boyfriend. He met with an accident. Unfortunately something happened between us and I left the room straight away. My ex-boyfriend was married and he did not tell me. So I was devastated. I cried and ran. Jaejoong caught up to me because he doesn’t want me to drive in that worst condition. So we became friends after that.”

I looked up to each of their faces.

“After our dinner, we went for a stroll at the beach. As we were walking, I heard someone call my name. It was my ex-boyfriend. I didn’t expect to see him here. He was very drunk at that time. And when he saw me he became insane and started to run after me. Jaejoong was asking him to get away. He came nearer. In his hand he held a glass bottle. He stretched him hands to reach me but Jaejoong protected me. Out of a sudden he knocked the glass bottle on jaejoong’s head and I panicked. My ex-boyfriend stood there in shock and I was screaming ‘oppa, what have you done?” ”

“Luckily there were a group of teenagers and they helped me carry jaejoong to the car. My ex-boyfriend was no-where to be seen and I was so worried for jae. His head was bleeding non-stop. I had to drive him to the hospital immediately.”

“Nuna, we are so thankful that you managed to bring hyung here. Don’t worry so much. We will take legal actions towards your ex-boyfriend.” Changmin held my hand and tried to calm me down.

“Our manager will come by tomorrow morning to take a statement from you. I believe the police will be involved in this. And your ex-boyfriend may be charged. Anyway yunho hyung, did the doctor say anything?” Yoochun added.

“Ah, the doctor still need to run tests. Jaejoong needs to stay here for a while.”

“It is a tough time for us now.” Changmin suddenly said.

“I am taking full responsibility for all that has happened. "I suddenly spoke up.

“Don’t Andee. Its not even your fault. You look really tired, shouldn’t you be going back by now?” Yoochun look at me with a worried look.

“I don’t think so. I need to stay here until Jaejoong wakes up.”

“Andee, I have one question. Do you know who we are? You don’t recognise any of us?”

“Junsu…”

“Im sorry but I do not recognise any of you. Am I supposed to?”

“Its nothing, don’t entertain him.” Yunho was telling me to ignore Junsu.

“But seriously. She is part of this mess. She should at least know who we are hyung” Junsu was raising his voice at Yunho.

Yunho looked at Junsu. There is no use arguing at a time like this.

“Andee, tommorrow we will bring you to our apartment. Its better if you see it for yourself.”

“See what?”

“You’ll see.” Yunho continued.

Changmin just sat there, nodding in agreement.

No comments: