Friday, April 18, 2008

Chapter 11 - Say you love me too.

Friday 12th april 2008.


Nuna. Hyung will be discharged from the hospital today at noon. Please come.
- Changmin


The message read.

I wonder where he got my number from. This guy seems like a stalker. He knows where I work, where I stay and now he got hold of my cell phone number.

The clock showed 11am and the crew is busy making last minute changes to the dresses. Mr Choi or Hyun-ju; the name i was supposed to call him by, was busy explaining to the makeup artists about the desired makeup that goes with his collection.

I took my phone and search for a contact. At the 2nd ring, the person picked up.

“Hello Doctor Lee, its Kim Andee here. I need to talk to you.”

###

Yoochun was the first one to enter the room, followed by Junsu and Changmin. Yunho and the manager headed to the doctor’s office to collect the billing papers.

“Hyung, you’re up early!” Yoochun exclaimed.

“Hello and good morning! Im all ready to head home.” Jaejoong said with delight.

“Hyung!” Changmin stepped forward to hug Jaejoong.

“Why?”

“Ive missed you at home.”

“Geez, ive missed hanging out at home too. Alright now, I’m all ready to go. I’m gonna miss this place.”

“What? Miss this place?” Junsu asked.

“Yeah. I mean when could you ever have a chance to stay at a high class hospital room huh. I bet the company paid loads for this.”

Yoochun looked at Junsu and then at Changmin.

He laughed.

It was followed by the laughter of the other three members.

The door opened and Yunho came in with the manager and Doctor Lee.

When Yunho saw Jaejoong, he smiled and said, “Are you ready to go?”

“Yup!”

Jaejoong hugged Yunho and gave a pat on his shoulder.

“Its good to have you back.” Yunho said.

"Mr Kim, please take good care of yourself. Ur head still needs healing although things are normal for now. If you have regained back your memory please do inform us." Doctor Lee advised.

"Thank you doctor for your kind attention doctor. " Jaejoong bowed.

The five of them headed out to the lift where the manager was waiting.

Junsu approached Yunho.

“So has the billing been done?”

Yunho looked at Junsu.

“Someone paid for it in advance. The doctor refused to tell who it was.”

Junsu wasn’t surprised.

“You think she paid for this?” Junsu then asked.

“No doubt. No one else could anyway. I’ve tried to find out where she lives but to no avail though. There is no way to contact her either. She seems to just disappear.” Leadershii proclaimed.

Junsu just kept quiet.

The 6 of them headed to the basement where the car park was situated. Yunho and the rest headed towards his red ford explorer while the manager head for his own car.

“Hyung, where is manager-sshi going?” Yoochun asked.

“He needs to go to the office. We were told to head home and stay home for the day.”

Yunho took his driver seat while the others sat comfortably at their seats. Yoochun sat at the passenger seat beside Yunho.

He headed straight to the direction of their apartment. Traffic for the day was fast. Everybody else was at work and students were in school. They don’t have to worry about fans stalking them.

In less than 30 minutes, there entered the apartment premises. The security guard let the car into the grand entrance and acknowledged their presence.

###


Jaejoong’s p.o.v

I was eager to get home. I want to feel the warmth of my own bed, the smell of the pure earthly air from the living room balcony but most importantly I need to get hold of something.

For the past 4 days since I’ve awakened, there were unspoken words that were hidden behind the faces of my brothers. There was something that they hid from me. I didn’t want to consistently ask what had happened to me and who the girl who appeared in my hospital room was. The only one time I asked of the situation, Yoochun would say that he is unsure of the situation himself. He was just hoping I would regain back my memory and that it should solve everything. I will just have to wait patiently for the memory to come back. But how long do I have to wait? What if the memory doesn’t come back. After several nights in the hospital, I had peaceful nights I must admit. But it doesn’t keep me form wondering what had happened.

The moment Junsu inserted the house key and opened the main door, I rushed in and headed to my room; the one I shared with Yoochun. Junsu went to his room, Changmin went to the kitchen while the rest just sat at the couch.

I could hear Yoochun say to Changmin,”Don’t disturb him. We all know he needs his own time alone. Me and Yunho will buy back lunch.”

I gave a sigh.

There was something I was searching for. The only thing that I wish could help me regain memory of the night or any of the days before the incident. I stretched out my hand to the upper drawer where I kept my things. In the room there were two cabinets. One was meant for me and the other was for Yoochun. My hand grabbed a blue book; a precious item I’ve been keeping for years. I flipped through the last written page. I could not recall what date it was today but the last written paragraph was dated 2nd April.

Hello im back from the hospital. Visited chunnie just now. Guess who I met? No, wait. A girl went to chunnie’s room and thought he was her sick boyfriend. How funny is that? I shudnt be making fun of her. Cause after that I met her at the lobby and she was devastated. I approached her and calmed her down. Some shit happened.

She is from Japan! Not really, she moved there with her family a few years ago. Her name is Kim Andee. Isn’t it a nice name? I gave her my number at the end of the day before heading back to the hospital. I can’t believe im really hoping that she would call. Its really late now. I think I need to get some sleep. Please please let the phone ring tomorrow.

P/s : it has been far too long since I had this feeling ^^

That was the last post written by me. I tried reading it a few times but no memory came back. What girl? Who is Kim Andee? Without closing the book I headed outside to the living room. Changmin was reading a magazine. Yoochun and Yunho were nowhere to be seen. I pushed open the kitchen door and took a packet of orange juice from the fridge.

“Changmin ahh~”

“Yes hyung.” Changmin closed the magazine and motioned himself to the kitchen.

“When was I hospitalised?”

###

Junsu came out from his room. He had just taken an afternoon bath and he was hungry. But before heading towards the kitchen, he wanted to check up on Jaejoong.

He opened the door and invited himself in. Jaejoong wasn’t in his room, he knows he had no right to stay. However, his eye caught something on Jaejoong’s bed. The book was left opened and he caught a few words. He couldn’t help but read the contents. Junsu was taken aback on the last written post. He admit that he felt slightly hurt. Slowly he put the book back into its original position and exited the room.

He headed to the kitchen and found Changmin and Jaejoong chatting away while having some snacks. Jaejoong didn’t eat anything because he had to take care of his health at the moment. I noticed 2 packets of fruit juice at the table top.

“I think I need a quick afternoon bath too.” Jaejoong smiled at Junsu.

Junsu smiled back and took a seat. Jaejoong then left the kitchen.

“Changmin, are you sure we are the only ones who knows about Andee’s whereabouts?”

Changmin pondered upon the question and the night they had their small argument.

“Why?”

“Yunho hyung told me this morning that he tried to find her but he failed. I don’t think Yoochun is free enough to look for her. He has been resting since he was discharged on the 10th.”

“I guess we are the only ones then. Nuna paid for the bills didn’t she? It’s just her to do something like that.”

“How did you know?”

“I just do. I told her jaejoong hyung will be dismissed today but she didn’t turn up.”

“Why would she turn up? The guy she met totally forgot about her. I bet she didn’t even know what hyung is facing now. She left the hospital straight away didn’t she. I couldn’t even catch up with her that day.”

“When I met her that day, she did look worried, and hurt.”

“I have to meet her.” Junsu suddenly said.

“Are we supposed to tell yunho and yoochun hyung?” Changmin asked.

“Im not sure.”

Both of them just stared at the blank kitchen walls thinking of the best way to resolve the matter.

###


Authors note : i believe this chapter is quite long. dont you think?oh well ive tried to explain a few things in this chapter. look forward to the next one ok? ^^

No comments: